Sunday, August 30, 2009

29th August 2009 (more boring posts till I get photos, haha)

Been a great day! Still no photos to upload, no time to write whatever I want, plus I don't want to ruin it with words like "awesome" and "great" and "fantastic". So I'm gonna stick to "I liked today".


Day started with GP test, which was fine, maybe. It was about the Malthus theory (which we learnt in geog), but I'm not sure how it'll turn out. Pass, fail, whatever. At least it wasn't my worst performance cause I didn't fall asleep LOL.

Jeslin and C and I got to sit on THE NOKIA BUS!! (bus 80) and I'm so sorry its my first time on it but its so freaking coolll. We sat on the one with the bar table, all the way to BUGIS! you can actually download the music that's playing on the bus?! Met the art chums there and Jeslin went with us to Artfriend too!

We had to leave to meet ms k for the CRAB FLOWER CLUB play at the national library, which was really good in my honest opinion. I don't want to spoil it with words given the limited time I have now. In short, I loved the choice of words, the costumes, the simple props, the acting and poetry of course. It was a good play and well worth the price. Ask me along if you're gonna watch plays next time!

Went to print vinyl stickers after that, I got my bailey's icecream mixed with gummy bears (inserts heart) LOVED THAT. We also went to bugis street and I got what I wanted there :]



yeah short update that totally doesn't sound convincing.

I also met up with Annia ky sy ash at Aston's yesterday, we had awfully chocolate icecream and it was awfully great. Loads of embarrassing stuff happened on that day though, cca, class, everywhere. Even in the restaurant, pulled a fella (with his chair) out while carrying a canvas, what a grand entrance.

I miss them.

No comments: